- Display logged on Gunbound.
- Display after login, select a server.
- Display to select a room.
Used to view the status of, for example: GP, Ranking, Total Cash, Gold, etc.
Used to record a list of friends that we will enter into Buddy. Serves to facilitate searching, see the status (online / offline), see the location (server, room / channel), and make it easier for mngirim IM messages.
- Avatar Shop.
Avatars can also affect the actual strength of character Gunbound if used on a server that "avatar abilities" him on.
Avatars to choose from, among others:
- Head, an avatar in the form of headgear such as hats and hair.
- Body, such as avatars in the form of clothes, costumes, and so on.
- Glass, avatars are used in the form of glasses, expression, sight, etc..
- Flag, avatars are usually worn behind the character Gunbound like a flag or hatchet might also like mine.
- Ex items, avatars whose function is merely to decorate it, such as background and moving objects behind the characters Gunbound.
- Waiting room
Here we choose a car and items that will be used.
In the waiting room there is a master room can set the game type, map, and any items that can be used. Type of game it can be arranged as follows:
- Type "Solo" is more in individual game although done in groups. In this type of game, the player who is dead can not fall back into the game and can only help with the objects fell on the opponent.
- Type "Score" more in need of cooperation between players in a team to win the game. In this type, the player who is dead can rejoin the game by selecting a drop point and will return after a few turns.
- Type "Jewel" is a type of game by shooting at the opponent but instead of shooting at objects such as ticks, called Jewel to get 100 points as soon as possible.
- Type "Tag" is not much different from the Solo game but on the type of player can replace his car with a replacement car that has been previously selected.
- Display In Game
Not only limited to the accuracy of shots and strategies that we use only the power, but the delay strategy or strategies are also greatly influence the turn here.
- End Game.
- Solo. The team that players first-out (death) is the losing team. Conversely, teams with players that are still remaining is the winner.
- Score. The team comes first "Team Life" is exhausted or a zero, it was he who loses. Instead, the team is "Team Life" is still the winner.
- Jewel. Teams that advance to collect 100 points is the winner.
- Tag. As the game type Solo
My team that won the game against a team with players who have only one level of the blue dragon .
My team is helpless against a team with two players had the dragon level and .
I can explain a little about Gunbound. For more details, please visit http://gunbound.boleh.com/
To register please click >>>
To go to the download page please click on >>>